Blueberry-chocolate chip banana bread
Glutenfree, vegan and healthy!
- 160g mashed banana 2-3
- 50g coconut blossum sugar or other use more if you want it to be sweeter
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed or chia seeds
- 20g almond/nut butter
- 200ml plant milk
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 200g flour I used 100g quinoa , 60g chickpea, 40g buckwheat (see notes!)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- Optional: Flavedrops I used Vanilla flavour
- a handful of blueberries
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips/chunks
- 1 banana,
- a few almond flakes
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Mix all ingredients to a dough. Preheat the oven to 180°C/365°F (upper and lower heat). Pour it into a box shape (oiled or prepared with baking paper). Decorate with the banana (sliced in the middle), almond flakes and a little cinnamon.
Bake for ~ 60 min (depending on your oven and the baking form you're using). Eat as such or with chocolate/nut cream
*Flour* I used a mix of different flours, you can also use different gluten-free flours like rice flour or a gf flour mix from the store.
If the banana bread doesn't have to be gluten free, you can also use all purpose flour/ light wheat/spelt flour. The baking time and consistency can vary a little though.