"Snickers" Cake - vegan, gluten- and sugar-free
Fudgy and wholesome 😍
- 110 g vegan butter melted
- 1 cup 125 g erythritol or (coconut blossom) sugar
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 cups 500 ml plant milk
- 1 cup 120 g almond flour or tigernut flour
- 1/2 cup 60 g sweet potato flour * see notes
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup 60 g cocoa
- 2 large tbsp. peanut butter smooth
- 1 large tbsp. peanut butter crunchy
- Optional: 1 tbsp date syrup
- Mix the basic ingredients well, then divide the dough in half. Mix one half with cocoa, the other with creamy peanut butter. In a greased baking dish of your choice, pour first the chocolate batter, then the peanut batter. Mix roughly into each other with a fork. Not too much so that a cool pattern emerges.
- Finally, roughly fold in the crunchy peanut butter + date syrup. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C top-bottom heat for 60 min. Let cool completely.
You can use regular flour, but then 250 ml of plant milk should be enough :). The consistency will be less fudgy.