Brownie-Mousse aut chocolat cake
Vegan, gluten-free & easily made without industrial sugarBy Gina Marie Grimm
- ~1/3 cup 80g vegan butter melted
- 1/4 cup 30g almond flour or other
- 1/2 cup 65g sweet potato flour or other
- 1/2 cup 60g cocoa
- 1/3 cup 50g (coconut blossom) sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup 150g dates
- 1 cup 250ml plant milk
- 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips
- 400 g/1 package silken tofu
- 1/3 cup ~50g dates or other sweetener
- 100 g melted dark chocolate e.g. sweetened with coconut blossom sugar
- Mix all dry ingredients ( flours, cacao, sugar, baking powder, salt) in a big bowl. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F upper- and lower-heat.
- Puree the dates with plant milk and add it to the big bowl together with the melted butter. Mix well and add chocolate chips.
- Bake in a greased pan (~18cm) for about 45 min and leave to cool.
- Puree the silken tofu with the dates . If the dates are not really soft or your blender/mixer is not super good, soak the dates in hot water for 15 min. Melt the chocolate in a water bath mix it with the tofu cream. Spread on the cake and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours. Enjoy!