Baked chickpeas with a yogurt-tahin sauce VEGAN
This recipe is inspired by a meal that I had in Greece last year. I tried to recreate it, because it was soo delicious. Without knowing what was inside the original recipe, I came up with this and it's SO good! Try it yourself 😋
- 1 glass/can of cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1/3 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- Some pepper
"Yogurt Tahini" sauce
- 1 tbsp soy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- salt and pepper
Also: some lemon juice and fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C top and bottom heat.
- Wash the chickpeas well and mix them with the remaining ingredients in a small baking pan.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes. Serve with the tahini sauce, lemon juice and parsley.
- It also tastes great with toasted bread. I CAN'T WAIT to hear your feedback 🥰