YOU WILL LOVE THESE!!
They are really easy to make and you only need a few ingredients.
The consistency was just…ahhhh soo good! Especially with the nuts 😋
I also added dark chocolate to the dough – you know me…I’m such a chocoholic!
Healthy banana oat blondies | vegan
- ~ 260 g banana ripe, crushed / pureed
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 50 g nut butter
- 25 g vegan protein powder
- 200 g oats
- a pinch of salt
- 30 g coconut sugar / sugar or other sweeteners like xylitol / erithritol
- 50 g dark chocolate optional: sugar-free
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 10 g linseed/ ground flaxseed
- 300 ml of plant milk soy/almond/oat etc.
- A banana
- dried fruit cranberries, raisins (...)
- Mix all the ingredients into a dough and distribute it in a baking tin lined with baking paper (I took a square one, 22x22cm). Decorate with slices of banana, nuts and dried fruit. Bake at 180 ° C/350°F (top and bottom heat, preheated) for approx. 45-60 min until its golden brown. Cut it into slices and enjoy!
I can’t wait to hear your feedback!
If you post a story/post on Instagram, make sure to tag me (@ginaa_marie99), so I can share your creations in my story.
Wonderful recipe . Maxine X
These turned out sooooo well!!! 🖤
Not the biggest fan of banana bread but these were an amazing alternative to use up overripe bananas!
I used peanut butter, chocolate chips, my favorite protein powder flavor cookie and cranberries and marshmallows as a topping 👌