A MUST TRY recipe!
This recipe is also available in DEUTSCH.
Sooo fluffy and moist at the same time!
I always make banana bread when I have very ripe bananas! They are super sweet and creamy, so don’t throw away your spotted, brown or even black bananas!
With fresh blueberries and chocolate chips you can add more flavour and yumminess 🙂
I also like to eat some slices with nut butter or a naturally sweetened chocolate cream.
Blueberry-chocolate chip banana bread
- 160g mashed banana 2-3
- 50g coconut blossum sugar or other use more if you want it to be sweeter
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed or chia seeds
- 20g almond/nut butter
- 200ml plant milk
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 200g flour I used 100g quinoa , 60g chickpea, 40g buckwheat (see notes!)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- Optional: Flavedrops I used Vanilla flavour
- a handful of blueberries
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips/chunks
- 1 banana,
- a few almond flakes
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients to a dough. Preheat the oven to 180°C/365°F (upper and lower heat). Pour it into a box shape (oiled or prepared with baking paper). Decorate with the banana (sliced in the middle), almond flakes and a little cinnamon.
- Bake for ~ 60 min (depending on your oven and the baking form you're using). Eat as such or with chocolate/nut cream