One of my favorite recipes!
These yummy, homemade “snickers” are a perfect treat!
Healthy "snickers" (vegan)
- 150 g dates
- 20 g peanut butter
- 20 g vanilla protein (optional)
- 80 g oat flour
- A splash of water .
- 50 g dates
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- A little bit of water
- A pinch of salt
- A small hand of roasted peanuts
- Dark chocolate ~ 50g, probably more
- Mix dates, peanut butter and splash of water in a food processor (or use your hands). Add the oat flour and protein powder and mix well. Press the "dough" into a square form (prepared with baking paper).
- For the caramel blend all ingredients in a mixer/food processor. Spread the caramel over the base and top with roasted peanuts. Freeze everything for ~30min.
- Melt the chocolate. Take the base/caramel square out of the box and cut it into bars . Cover the bars with chocolate! If it is too "runny" put the bars in the freezer for another 30 min. Store the finished bars in the freezer or eat them right away.
I can’t wait to hear your feedback!
If you post a story/post on Instagram, make sure to tag me (@ginaa_marie99), so I can share your creations in my story.