A great combination of chocolatey brownies and a soft/creamy cheesecake
If you can’t decide between brownies and cheesecake – make cheesecake brownies!
The brownies are made with 2 batters: a brownie and a cheesecake one. In the oven they partly combined, which is why some parts are fluffy and others are more fudgy.
The cheesecake layer is made with silken tofu! Don’t worry – it doesn’t taste like tofu at all!
I’ve served them with tigernut chocolate cream and some chocolate chunks.
- 50 g Nut butter almond/peanut etc.
- 150 g Apple sauce unsweetened
- 70 g Sugar / xylitol / coconut blossom sugar
- 200 ml plant milk of choice
- 50 g cacao powder unsweetened
- 200 g All purpose flour wheat or spelt
- 30 g Proteinpowder, coffee flavour or more flour
- 8 g Baking powder
- Optional: dark chocolate chunks
- a pinch of salt
- 400 g silken tofu
- 3 EL corn starch
- 10-40 g sugar/Xylitol
- Cheesecake Flavedrops optional
- 2 EL vegan butter/ margarine melted
- Mix all ingredients for the brownie batter to a smooth dough. Add the chocolate chunks last.
- Mix all ingredients for the cheesecake batter. Use a mixer, wisk or a blender.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C ( 350°C) top and bottom heat. Prepare a square baking form with baking paper (or grease it) and pour the brownie and cheesecake dough in it ( alternately with 2 spoons).
- Bake the cheesecake brownies for approx. 45-60 min. If the brownie batter in the box is very high and doesn't cook quickly, puncture small holes with a kebab stick in the brownies. Let the brownies cool down. Tip: they taste best a day later 🙂
If you’re trying any of my recipes, make sure to tag me ( if you post it on Instagram) so I won’t miss your creation and can share it in my story. Also you can send me pictures and give me a feedback, that always makes my day! I hope you love it as much as I do!