YAAAAY it’s pancake Sunday again! If you don’t know: it’s a thing on instagram 🙂 I love pancakes, especially when they are loaded with chocolate!
These turned out so fluffy and delicious! The Texture is like a light chocolate cake and you can also eat them without any toppings – they are just so yummy with the melted chocolate chips inside.
Of course they are healthy too. No added sugar needed and I used oat flour and rice flour and I only used a little bit of coconut oil for the pan.
- 50g oat flour
- 50g rice flour
- 15g cacao
- 25g chocolate protein
- 3/4 baking powder
- 1/4 baking soda
- 1/2 ripe banana / one small banana
- 1tsp apple cider vinegar
- 200ml plant milk
- chocolate chips ( preferably sugar-free)
- toppings of choice
- coconut oil for the pan
- Mash the banana with a fork and mix the puree with the plant milk and apple cider vinegar.
- Roughly mix the dry ingredients in a big bowl, add the banana mixture and stir until it’s all well combined. Mix in some chocolate chips.
- Bake the pancakes in a well coated, oiled pan on each side ( for around 2 min) and serve them with toppings of your choice. I used a chocolate nut butter, fresh blueberries and more chocolate chips.
Hope you enjoy! Make sure to tag me ( on instagram) if you’re making these or send me a picture! I’d love to repost your creations in my story 🙂
Happy Sunday ,