A basic recipe for lazy days and empty cupboards
Pancakes take time but are too delicious not to make. These are made really easy and fast and with only four ingredients! Sounds great, right? Of course you can add spices, more sweetness ect. , it’s totally up to you. I prefer to make the pancakes not too sweet and use sweet toppings instead.
- 1/2 banana, ripe
- 150ml plant milk ( use rice milk or oat milk to make it sweeter)
- 90g spelt flour
- 1tsp baking powder
Optional : coconut oil for the pan, depending on the coating of your pan
- Mash the banana and mix it with the plant milk
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix everything until it’s well combined.
- Bake the pancakes on each side.
- Serve them with whatever you like! I used vegan yogurt ( colored with pitaya powder), frozen raspberries and vegan white chocolate.
And THAT’S IT! Super easy and simple but yummy 🙂 Make sure to use the #ginasveganrecipes if you’re trying my recipe ( and post it on instagram) so I can repost your creation in my story! If you’re not posting anything I would be also happy if you’d simply share your experience with me. Looking forward to your pictures and opinions!