Fluffy, low-fat and without added sugar!
Holy moly ! This cake, bread – whatever you wanna call it – tastes amazing. The texture and taste are unique because of the buckwheat, my mom and even my brother loved it. There is nothing “bad” in it. A completely healthy cake ( if you don’t go crazy with the toppings, hahaha)
Will definitely make this nutty chocolate cake again soon 🙂
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1tsp apple cider vinegar
- 150ml oat drink
- 50ml melted coconut oil
- optional : flavour drops ( if you like it sweet)
- 100g buckwheat flour
- 150g oat flour
- 50g crushed almonds
- 25-50g cacao
- 5g baking soda
- 5g baking powder
- 50g dark chocolate
- 25g dark chocolate
- vegan chocolate chips
- coconut oil for the pan
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl and the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the liquid mixture to the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until it’s all combined well.
- Spread the dough into a greased rectangular cake pan and bake it for 45-60min ( check with a skewer or fork if its ready -> there shouldn’t stick any dough on it).
- Let the cake cool down and prepare your toppings. I melted some dark chocolate, which I drizzled over the cake and I sprinkled some chocolate chips all over it.
I really hope you like this recipe as much as I do. I was honestly speechless when I ate the first slice! Make sure to use the #ginasveganrecipes if you’re trying my recipe ( and post it on instagram) so I can repost your creation in my story! If you’re not posting anything I would be also happy if you’d simply share your experience with me. Looking forward to your pictures and opinions!
Pingback: Chocolate Banana Buckwheat Bread (Vegan) | Buckwheat for your health