12g per serving |Flourless, soyfree and the perfect treat after or before your workout!
I always need something sweet after lunch or dinner and whats better than a protein packed treat? I gave a few to my sister and her fiancé and they loved them too!
You can also eat the raw dough – it tastes heavenly!
The only ingredients that contained sugar( in my option) were the chocolate and the vegan M&M’s but you can replace these with sugar-free products if you want. I ‘ll also uploaded a video on how to make these on my YouTube channel this afternoon: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtjJmajCmLHf-GZRL7RsTQ
Enough talk, here’s the recipe!
Recipe ( for 12 servings)
- 150 g oat flour
- 100g protein ( I used flavoured ones – 80g vanilla and 20g cappuccino)
- 5g baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 200g washed chickpeas ( blended with 25ml oat milk)
- 10-15 flavour drops( I used hazelnut drops)
- ( or sweetener of choice)
- 60g melted coconut oil
- 200ml oat milk
- 1tsp apple cider vinegar
- 200g apple sauce ( unsweetened)
- 75g chocolate ( optimal : bake firmly)
- 60h vegan “M&M’s”
- + extra toppings ( optional)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Blend the chickpeas with 25ml oat milk until you get a smooth paste.
- Preheat the oven to 165°C ( upper and lower heat
- Add in the other wet ingredients to the chickpeas paste and stir until it’s combined.
- Put the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix everything until you get a nice and sticky dough.
- Add in the chocolate and the “M&m’s” and roughly mix them in.
- Spread the dough in a square baking pan or form a square on a baking sheet and top the dough with some more toppings ( optional).
- Let it bake in the oven for around 40 min , cut it in 12 slices ( or as you want ) and enjoy 🙂
Would love to know if you like this recipe! Don’t forget to tag me in your pictures when you’re posting one, so I definitely won’t miss any! Also you can share your experience/outcome by writing me an email or dm. I always love to get constructive feedback 🙂
Pingback: Going vegan – My top 10 tips! – vegan & fit Lifestyle